We are currently recruiting for a Hotel Receptionist to join our Team at Old Thorns
The ideal candidate will offer a high standard of customer services, an individual who is passionate about exceeding our customer’s needs and who can work well in a small team, be smart and well presented, with an attentive manner.
Receptionist Main Responsibilities:
- To have a good knowledge and understanding of all hotel facilities and outlets.
- To maintain a high level of guest satisfaction.
- To ensure smooth check in and out of guests.
- Ensure the telephone is answered politely and any calls forwarded to the correct department.
- To ensure all reservations for accommodation and restaurants are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the Front of House system. (training will be given)
- Prepare guest accounts accurately prior to departure.
- Responsible for the reception float and daily banking.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Great interpersonal skills with excellent standards of spoken English
- Able to work early and late shifts and some weekends
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be able to cope under pressure
- To be polite, well dressed, clean and efficient at all times.
We offer a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- Leisure Club Membership
- A Competitive Salary
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Uniform
- Free on-site parking
- Company discounts for you and your family
Working at Old Thorns a luxury four star resort in Hampshire. The hotel is easily accessible from the A3, and only 30 minutes from the M25 and Portsmouth. Old Thorns offers luxury accommodation, conference & function facilities, health club, beauty spa, restaurants & bars and a championship golf course.
Experience is not essential as training will be provided. For our full time role you must be able to work any 5 out of 7 days between Monday and Sunday and shifts between the hours of 7:00am and 11:00pm.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org