- To support and inspire members to meet their goals
- To deliver high quality inductions, programmes, classes and personal training sessions
- To engage with members of the club and encourage bookings into inductions, classes and personal training
- To maintain a thorough understanding of health club facilities, events, promotions and policies and actively promote these to guests and members
- To assist with ensuring the Health Club is well presented at all times, that high standards of cleanliness are maintained and undertake routine tasks as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- REPS Level 3 qualified
- Positive, engaging and enthusiastic attitude
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for health, fitness and well-being
- The ability to inspire and motivate others
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Previous industry experience is advantageous
You must be available to work any 5 days between Monday and Sunday between the hours of 6am and 10pm.
To apply for this job please visit www.leisurejobs.com.