Old Thorns has undergone a multi-million pound refurbishment and expansion program over the last 5 years and we are proud to say we are one now one of the leading golf resorts in the south of England.
The 2017 seasons has seen significant investment into our course with a bunker renovation program and 2018 has seen the opening of 51 luxury 2 & 3 bedroom apartment, which overlook our championship golf course.
Professional golfers and amateurs from across the UK will be decending on Old Thorns to compete for the price fund and national glory of being the Old Thorns Pro-Am champion.
The 2019 Pro-Am will take place on August 2nd and will consist of two shotgun starts. the first shotgun start will take place at 08:30 sharp! With the second shotgun start happening later on in the day at 14:00. The day will consists of the following:
- Two shot gun starts 1st at 08.30 and 2nd at 14.00
- 1st shotgun priced at £250.00 a team of three
- 2nd shotgun priced at £275.00 a team of three
- Arrival bacon baps and tea / coffee in the Sports Bar
- Lunch for 1st shotgun Chinese Buffet in the Sports Bar
- Dinner for 2nd shotgun Chinese Buffet in the Sports Bar
- Stella Tent on the 10th tee
- Professional prize fund
- New course record cash prize
- Prizes for amateurs
Teams must consist of 3 players or 4 including one PGA professional. Simply contact The Proshop by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01428 738 420 to register your interest in next years Old Thorns Pro-Am