Old Thorns is a four-star hotel resort in Hampshire. The hotel is easily accessible from the A3, and only 30 minutes from the M25 and Portsmouth. Old Thorns offers luxury accommodation, conference & function facilities, health club, beauty spa, restaurants & bars and a championship golf course.
We are currently recruiting for a friendly and confident team member to assist in our Pro-shop on a part time basis (4 days per week).
- To welcome customers in a polite and friendly manner
- To ensure our guests receive the highest possible standards of service at all times
- Booking tee times and assisting with general enquiries
- Processing Pro-shop sales transactions and general retail duties
- To follow cash handling procedures
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Be well presented and have good interpersonal skills
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Excellent standards of spoken English
- Previous experience in a customer facing or retail role is desirable but not essential
- A good understanding of golf and/or be a keen golfer is advantageous
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers training and development, free on-site parking, company uniform, contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org