We are seeking a Health Club Assistant to join the team at Elevation Health Club within Old Thorns Hotel
As our Health Club Assistant you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
– Greeting and assisting members and guests and ensuring all queries are handled in a professional manner
– Handling telephone enquiries, booking classes and dealing with queries
– Undertaking new members inductions
– Assisting with the poolside maintenance and cleaning programme and undertaking other shift procedures as required
– Ensuring the facility, equipment and machine are clean, tidy and well organised and ready for use
– Ensuring high standards of customer care and safety are delivered and maintained at all times
The successful candidate will have:
– Level 2 (NVQ or equivalent) qualified in Fitness
– Previous experience in a similar role
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– A passion for sport/fitness and well being
– The ability and drive to deliver great a great customer experience
Old Thorns is a four star hotel resort offering a wide range of accommodation, Health Club, Spa, Restaurants & Bars, Championship Golf Course, 4 event rooms and a full conference suite with 9 conference rooms. We host a wide range of events and offer a diverse and vibrant working environment. Old Thorns is a 2-minute drive from the A3 and only 30 minutes from the M25 and Portsmouth.
This is a full time position working 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis between our opening hours of 7am to 10pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 8pm at weekends. You must be able to work evenings and weekends.
We offer a competitive salary, training & development, company uniform, free on-site parking, pension and gym membership.