We are looking to recruit a Deputy Head Housekeeper to assist with the smooth and efficient operation of the Housekeeping Department. As Deputy Head Housekeeper you will be expected to remain ‘hands on’, be able to lead, inspire, train and motivate your team to ensure a fantastic guest experience and ensure your team are working to company standards at all times.
- To manage and co-ordinate staff to ensure that all 160 bedrooms, 10 eco pods and 51 self-catering apartments and hotel public areas and facilities are maintained to the highest of standards
- To support the Head Housekeeper to manage the day to day operations of the department
- To assist with the training and induction of new staff members
- To assist with the control of inventories, stock takes and ordering
- To ensure routine maintenance is undertaken
- To lead and motivate the team and create a positive working environment
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous supervisory experience within a Hotel environment
- Be efficient, organised and have excellent planning and communication skills
- Be able to comply with company standards and procedures
- Great people skills, able to nurture, develop and lead a team
- Good communication skills (Excellent standards of spoken English)
- Good attention to detail
This is a full time role working 5 days out of 7 will include weekend working on a rota basis. Normal hours of work are 9:30am – 6:00pm Monday to Saturday / 10:30am – 6:30pm on Sundays.
We offer a competitive salary, training and development, free onsite parking, contributory company pension scheme, company uniform and discounted gym membership.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com