We are looking to recruit a Deputy Head Housekeeper to assist with the smooth and efficient operation of the Housekeeping Department. As Deputy Head Housekeeper you will be expected to remain ‘hands on’, be able to lead, inspire, train and motivate your team to ensure a fantastic guest experience and ensure your team are working to company standards at all times.
- To manage and co-ordinate staff to ensure that all 160 bedrooms, 10 eco pods and 51 self-catering apartments and hotel public areas and facilities are maintained to the highest of standards
- To support the Head Housekeeper to manage the day to day operations of the department
- To assist with the training and induction of new staff members
- To assist with the control of inventories, stock takes and ordering
- To ensure routine maintenance is undertaken
- To lead and motivate the team and create a positive working environment
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous supervisory experience within a Hotel environment
- Be efficient, organised and have excellent planning and communication skills
- Be able to comply with company standards and procedures
- Great people skills, able to nurture, develop and lead a team
- Good communication skills (Excellent standards of spoken English)
- Good attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit www.leisurejobs.com.