Event Services | Old Thorns
Dining and Private Functions
- Private function suites to accommodate 10-230 people
- No room hire fee if you meet the minimum numbers for the suite
- Semi-private sections available in our Kings Restaurant
- Forked buffets from £25.00 per person
- Three course dinners from £30.00 per person
- Finger buffet (Sun-Thurs only) £15.95 per person
- Afternoon tea available for £12.95 per person (must be pre booked)
- Resident DJ for private events
Christenings and Funeral Gatherings
- Tea, coffee and cake – £4.95 per person
- Tea, coffee and a selection of sandwiches and wraps – £15.95 per person
- Tea, coffee and six item finger buffet – £19.95 per person
Our Grand Ballroom is the largest function suite at Old Thorns and can cater for up to 230 guests.
Access to the Grand Ballroom is via our beautiful gallery, which can be used as a registration area or for reception drinks.
The room can be laid out in a number of styles to suit all types of functions, and is serviced by a large beautiful mahogany bar. The room boasts a large wooden dance floor and stage area perfect for shows and performances. In addition to this the Ballroom also has its own private garden with sun terrace and seating, which offers the ideal location for pre or post function drinks in the summer.
Maximum seated capacity: 230
The Hampshire Suite
The Hampshire Suite is situated at the back of the hotel and can cater for up to 130 guests. The room offers stunning views of our championship golf course and is filled with natural light as windows face the golf course. These are dissected by French doors, which open onto our courtyard.
The room is serviced by its own private bar, and has two smaller breakout rooms perfect for guests that want a more intimate atmosphere to relax in. The room also boasts a purpose built wooden dance floor, complete with DJ booth and built in sound system, all are overlooking the views.
Maximum seated capacity: 130
The Kenwood Suite
The Kenwood Suite is a private function suite at the heart of Old Thorns, situated under our Sports Bar this room offers an alternative, more intimate setting to the Hampshire Suite or Grand Ballroom. With views overlooking our manicured driving range, a private terrace and outside seating area, The Kenwood Suite offers a fantastic alternative for smaller groups.
The room offers a modern-urban feel with exposed brickwork and a floor to ceiling glass wall. This room can be the perfect setting for either a formal function or a more casual dinner party.
Maximum seated capacity: 70
For further information contact our events team now on 01428 724 555 or email [email protected]